San Mateo County
Santa Clara County
- Adult Protective Services (800) 675-8437
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (650) 627-9359
- Ombudsman Services (650) 349-7008
Other Potentially Useful Resources
- Adult Protective Services (408) 975-4900
- Health Insurance Counseling and Advocacy Program (408) 296-8290
- Ombudsman Services (408) 944-0567
- www.homesafety.net Homesafety Inc. for your home safety assessment needs, and equipment to improve the safety and comfort of older adults.
- www.elderconsult.com Dr. Landsverk is an M.D. Geriatrician knowledgeable about Dementia and agitation.
- www.seniorseasons.com SeniorSeasons helps with transitions from home to residential care facilities.
- Email or call Patricia with your questions: 650-218-5234How can I keep my elder safe at home? How do we get safety equipment installed?
- What legal paperwork do I need in place?
- Do I have the correct supplemental insurance?
- What does an Ombudsman do and when do I need to consult one?
- Where can I find respite care for my elder?